The Truth About January, “Divorce Month” For generations of Americans, January is a time to…
- Divorce and Family Law Mediation in South Florida
- Understanding Time Sharing Under Florida Law
- Marriage Stories: Florida Divorce Vs. Hollywood Film
- The Truth About January, “Divorce Month”
- Finding The Right High Net Worth Boca Raton Divorce Lawyer
- Top 4 Things to Ask A Florida Divorce Lawyer
- Does It Matter Who Files For Divorce First In Florida?
Our Family Law Firm is committed to advocating for Florida families located in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach. We offer alternative dispute resolution services, mediation, child custody, and collaborative family law, as well as court representation and fight for rights. The process of obtaining a divorce lawyer is a painful time in anyone’s life. At Brodie & Friedman, P.A., we understand the emotional toll that it can take and we work to minimize its impact as much as possible while ensuring that both parties are treated fairly.